Location:Chicago, Il, United States (Anywhere)Education level: N/A
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• Senior-Level Information Technology and HR Business Leader with 13+ years’ experience engaging with businesses to redesign business processes, introduce and integrate technology.
• Big picture thinker who develops, analyzes, and selects results-focused options to solve business issues leveraging technology.
• Demonstrated excellence in leveraging human capital and technology to achieve desired objectives while leading cultural transformations in global corporations across multiple industries including the healthcare sector.
• Extensive experience in program management (planning, designing, implementation of applications globally), Compensation system test strategy, standard of work processes, change management and vendor management.
• Managed direct staff, consulting resources, and matrixed cross functional teams through multiple text cycles.
• Key contributory member in company downsizing exercises as well as Merger/Acquisition cultural and system integrations.
• Guide several executive teams through organizational restructurings, which created a more flexible, cost-efficient workforce.
• Partner with key executives across business functions to drive employee engagement, morale, and performance during significant organizational changes.
• Committed to excellent communications with senior management and stakeholders to resolve friction and conflicting priorities in solution delivery.
No reviews yet.