Location:Virginia Beach, VA, United States (Anywhere)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
• Transcription of dictation including but not limited to office notes, hospital procedure notes, memorandums, listings, schedules, reports and personal correspondence. This information is maintained in physical and electronic format.
• Compose correspondence as necessary to administration, patients, referring physicians assuring proper spelling, grammar and format.
• Provide correspondence to patients and their family/caregivers regarding employment and travel needs.
• Request information from other medical offices.
• Initiate telephone conversations with patients postoperatively to check on their recovery.
• Proficient in MS Office and WordPerfect Office 12.
• I access Epic/MD Office/Sentara Electronic Medical Records and Centricity Physician Office Management software to care for patients and facilitate the exchange of information securely in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
• Physician Credentialing: Research and primary source verification of all components of the application file. Identify issues that require additional investigation and evaluation and validate discrepancies with appropriate follow up. Prepare file for completion and presentation to Portsmouth Naval Medical Staff within time periods specified.
• Replenish office supplies.
• Other clerical duties including but not limited to: Pull patients’ records for doctors’ review, filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, email etc.
• Miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
• Typing speed: 90 wpm.
No reviews yet.