Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Other
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
- Expert in developing web pages to meet user needs and requirements of the organization.
- Conduct page design in responsive design while respecting best practices at the Interface Ergonomics.
- Passionate about creative, attractive and innovative ideas to develop a user-centric digital experience.
- Produce graphic elements to support on-line communications (promotional banners, e-mails and newsletters, social media imagery, etc.)
- Qualified to design and realize the creation of corporate documents, advertising and loyalty (graphic and digital platform)
- Complete graphic and digital documents in full, strictly adhering to pre-established communication guidelines and work schedules.
- Research and propose all the graphic, illustrative or photographic elements that can best support and enhance the subjects treated.
- Preparing computer documents for printing
- Adhere to guidelines in terms of branding
- Ensure the quality assurance of digital assets at the graphic level before they are put into production.
No reviews yet.