Microsoft Certified Full stack web
Location:Regina, SK, Canada (From home)Education level: Masters
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Microsoft certified Solutions Developer/Expert with a Master’s degree in Computer Application, and full stack developer using microsoft technologies to create and implement software applications.
More than 6.5 years of competitive experience in IT industry using Microsoft Web Technologies - Asp.Net, C#.Net, MVC, Web API and SQL Server).
• A self-starter and practiced professional working on cross-functional teams, able to handle complex projects in a fast-paced environment. Willingness to learn and adopt new ideas and technologies.
• Experience working with a product strategy organization to understand product requirements and turning the requirements into buildable user experiences
• Good command over complete software development life cycle involving development, documentation, testing and maintenance. Practical knowledge in Water Fall and Agile (Scrum) development methodology.
• Proficient in object oriented concepts, hands on experience in implementing design patterns, incorporating SOLID principle and MVC & MVVM framework.
• Good domain knowledge in Financial, Health Care, Telecom, E Commerce.
• Strong concepts and experience authoring database design, query optimization and data transfer methodologies.
• Hands-on software troubleshooting experience, debugging, post implementation support.
• Keep track record of proper documentation for future maintenance and upgrades
Entity Framework, NHibernate, SQL Server, Oracle, PL\SQL, NUnit, MSTest, JQuery, Projotype.js, JSON, Agile, Scrum,
Team foundation Server (TFS), Subversion (SVN), HL7,Mirthconnect.
No reviews yet.