AI, Machine Learning in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (From home)Education level: PHD
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
I am a computer scientist with more than 7 years experiences in computer programming, machine learning and computer vision.
· Proficient in computer vision, pattern recognition, deep learning, and
applications of machine learning in biometric systems proven by 5+ years of
research experiences, 10 publications and work experiences in these fields.
· Highly experienced in design and development of complete pattern recognition
systems: design of experiments, data acquisition, filtering and preprocessing,
feature extraction and selection, detection and classification, and information
fusion through various successful projects in machine learning applications.
· Excellent knowledge of programming including C++, Python, C#, Java, and
MATLAB through 7+ years of experience in teaching computer programming and
various industrial and academic projects.
· Proven English communication skills (written/oral) and participating in diverse and
interdisciplinary teams with academic and industrial collaborators, and intermediate
knowledge of French.
· Expert in software/database design and analysis through providing 2+ years of
training course and lab materials as instructor and academic and industrial project.
· Excellent self-directed and team-working skills and abilities in ensuring timely
completion of project deadlines.
· Excellent scientific and engineering skills
Programming Languages: C/C++, Python, C#, Java, MATLAB, Perl, Assembly.
· Artificial Intelligence Tools: OpenCV, PRTools, Caffe, TensorFlow, VLFeat, Weka.
· DBMS: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL.
· Operating Systems and Editors: Linux, Latex, GitHub, Microsoft Office.
No reviews yet.