The best person for the job.
Location:Ottawa, ON, Canada (On-site)Education level: Vocational training
Education field: Psychology
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
I am a talented young woman who is a keen learner who is quick on her feet and always up for a challenge. I am driven to do achieve tasks and goals. Customer service and satisfaction is the upmost importance. I will represent your company with professionalism and high productivity. I appreciate the time you have taken to review my resume and look forward to becoming apart of your team.
Olivia Dawn Knowles
Date of Birth: February 26, 1993
Address: 2861 Baycrest Dr. Ottawa, Ontario
Phone Number: 613 816 0347
Email: [email protected]
-Personable attitude and has the ability to work with, if not lead, a team of colleagues to complete tasks.
-Quick learner, who can pick up new skills fairly quickly, while being able to critically identify trends and make recommendations.
-The ability to multitask while maintaining a high standard of productivity and efficiency.
- A goal oriented personality who aims to exceed task requirements beyond the standard that is requested.
- Aiming to earn an undergraduate diploma in fine arts and eventually pursue a career in promotions, production, and trade within the art industry.
April 2013 – To Present – Server at Ottawa Hunt and Golf Club
- Taking food and beverage orders from members in a high traffic environment and ensuring customer satisfaction through maintaining high quality service standards in a fine dining setting.
- Ensuring that a high quality level of service was possible by maintaining the organization of the workplace while conducting pre shift setup and post shift takedown duties.
- Taking a lead role when requested by management and conducting training of new, less experienced employees.
- Ensuring that all members’ requests and needs were met to their satisfaction and in a timely manner as customer satisfaction is most important.
May 2012 – April 2013 – Promotional Brand Representative at Mosaic Marketing
- Promoting products and services to potential clients using means such as content marketing, shopper marketing, and mass customization.
- Reviewing the specific details and technicalities of a variety of products in order to inform potential clients and be able to answer any questions or concerns they may have regarding their purchase.
- Event coordination: setting up spaces to conduct marketing and promotions while keeping track of clientele feedback and conducting customer profiles which were be passed on to management through daily reports of consumer interaction.
Campbellford Chrysler-Plymouth Ltd.
- Customer service position. Which required warm calling previous customers about upcoming sales events in coordination with sales representatives.
- Coordination of sales events, setup and receptions.
-Carleton University third year Psychology and Art History major
-Campbellford District High School OSSD
Member and Co-Captain of Girls Volleyball, Rugby and Soccer Teams
President of the Campbellford District High School Sports and Intramurals Council
Grade 9 Volleyball Most Dedicated, Grade 10, 11, 12 MVP
Graduated with a Ontario Scholars Award
Grade 12 Business Award
50 Hours of Community Service through various grassroots organizations in my home town such as Student Council, Relay For Life, 7 Hills Community Pantry Food Bank, etc.
• Smart Serve Certified People Skills and Communication
• First Aid Certified including CPR Training Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
• Customer Service Project/Brand Management
• Event Coordination Speak English and some French
No reviews yet.