Location:Vancouver, BC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: PHD
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
I was working as Regional Manager – Southern African Countries (South Africa, Angola, Botswana, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe) at Ashok Leyland Ltd.
Throughout my career, I have successfully managed complex business functions/initiatives and achieved exceptional results, some of which include:
• Actively augmented the market share from 20% to 21% in highly competitive ICV / LCV market during 2009 – 10 & 2010 – 11 in Tamil Nadu for better snapshot
• Successfully achieved the 1% growth in market share in 1 year touching 35% in Malabar region of Kerala and made a dent in competitors’ market share in an effective way
• Enterprising leader with a solid record of contributions that streamlined operations, invigorated businesses, heightened productivity & enhanced internal controls
• Merit of being associated with renowned group like Godfrey Philips India Ltd., Chennai
• Possess sound academic background:
o Ph.D. (Logistics Mgt.) from Kannur University, Kerala, India
o M.Phil. (Management) from Bharathiar University, Tamil Nadu
o MBA (Sales & Marketing) from IGNOU, New Delhi
o Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing & Sales Management from Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Mumbai, India
o MA (Preliminary) from Rajasthan University, Jaipur, India
o BA (Political Science, Sociology & Public Administration) from Rajasthan University, Jaipur, India
An accomplished strategist and solution-oriented leader, I thrive in challenging, fast-paced environments where my performance directly impacts the top line. In addition, I have excellent organizational leadership and decision-making skills that can make an immediate contribution to your operations and business development.
No reviews yet.