Above all else I want my clients to be deliriously, euphorically happy with my work. I strive to create solid, long-standing, working relationships. in Toronto
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (From home)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Other
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Fluent in: Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Strong visual, verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative and resourceful in generating new ideas and solving problems.
- Able to work on multiple projects within strict deadlines.
- Experienced in working from rough concepts through to final product within timelines and budgets.
- Accustomed to working with national brands and supporting set standards/guidelines.
- Able to work well independently or as part of a team.
- Well-versed in group ideation sessions.
- Proficient in both MAC and PC platforms.
- Seasoned to working within high-demand, fast-paced environments.
- Confident in taking projects from conception through pre-flighting and delivery.
- Experienced in training and managing new and junior Graphic Designers.
- Committed to maintaining quality and efficiency.
No reviews yet.