Data entry / Office Administration Assistant in Toronto
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Business
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
• Well versed in banking procedures, accounting principles and bank operating guidelines
• In-depth knowledge of cash handling, account management and transaction procedures
• Possess excellent customer service, customer management and communication skills
• Knowledge of basic computer applications and accounting software
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, and meet strict deadlines
Master of Business Administration
• Planned, scheduled and produced all company meetings
• Prioritized and completed assigned projects by required deadlines
• Data organization & upkeep, and miscellaneous tasks as required
• Managed customer relations including maintenance of required documentation and correspondence, and coordination of appointments
• Responsible for migrating records from paper based workflow to electronic workflow
• Entered accounts payable receipts and invoices into company system for payment.
• Helped managers with monthly billing process.
• Redesigned new hire packet documents and implemented procedures for tracking employees
• Answered phone calls, assisted clients or directed them to appropriate manager
• Promptly responded to general inquiries from members, staff, and clients via telephone, mail, e-mail, and fax.
• Maintained up-to-date knowledge of office procedures
• Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned reputation for delivering exceptional customer service
• Cross-trained and provided back-up for other customer service representatives when needed.
No reviews yet.