Loan Processing, Underwriting
Location:Manila, Philippines (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
I have been working as an independent contractor to several home-based projects for more than four years. This experience has helped me develop the right skills and the positive attitude of working independently.
As a Mortgage Loan Processor (AU), my main responsibilities are to:
- create a checklist based on lender's requirements
- carefully verify and ensure that each document submitted by clients is valid
- prepare documents for electronic signing
- properly compile and securely store loan documents in central repositories (Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox)
- ensure completeness of the required documents and send communications to clients
- update the loan systems and lodge applications to ApplyOnline
- follow up with the lenders and the clients
- monitor the progress of each application and communicate with the brokers and the clients
- order credit reports and valuations
- other ad-hoc tasks
Prior to this, I worked as an unsecured underwriter in a well-established UK-based bank dealing with Personal Loans and other revolving facilities applications. My responsibilities included:
- carefully validating applications and submitted documents
- calling customers for further verification
- making credit decisions with reference to the bank’s policies and procedures
I also possess a high level of expertise in customer service which I acquired from working as an email customer service representative to a well-visited site dealing with people of different levels of professions. During those years I was appointed to handle different administrative jobs and promoted to a managerial position which helped me gain extensive experience in coaching and handling people, and delivering different administrative tasks like report generation and data management.
No reviews yet.