Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Architecture
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
I have worked in Ontario, Canada, as an Architectural technologist-designer, and in Greece, as a freelance Architect and as an associate in Architecture practices. My experience so far includes designing work, construction supervision, production information generation and presentation work. In Canada more specifically, I have dealt with work concerning the design and renovation of over thirty houses or residential buildings and spaces, as well as that of museums, restaurants, veterinary hospitals, kennels, auditoria and commercial spaces. I am very well versed in all that concerns Sustainable Architecture, in which I have solid studies and extensive knowledge, having obtained two relevant Master’s degrees, having become a LEED Green Associate, and having taken a course in Passive solar design offered by the German Passive House Institute. (Passivhaus).
• Very good knowledge of Archicad.
• Good knowledge of AutoCad and Cadware.
• Good knowledge of Revit.
• Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.
• Good knowledge of ArtLantis render.
• Good knowledge of Sketch Up.
• Familiarity with the 3D studio Max.
• Knowledge of Passive House Planning Package 9 (Software developed by the Passive House Institute).
• Basic skills in the Ecotect Analysis.
• Familiarity with the use of CFDs.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office.
• Knowledge of Hevacomp (M&E program of thermal and environmental modelling).
• Language skills: Native speaker of Greek, Fluent in English, advanced French and Spanish.
No reviews yet.