Data Entry Operator
Location:Melbourne (VIC), Australia (From home)Education level: Masters
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
I have 5+ years of experience a s a Data Entry Operator with Pearson and Bosch/Siemens Company. I am:
- Available to work on full time basis of 40-45 hours per week.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Reading, Writing , Speaking and Listening)
- Excellent working with Word, Outlook, Excel Spreadsheets, Google Docs, etc
- Speed of 70-80 wpm
- Ensuring correct and accurate data with minimal errors.
- Excellent with QA Methodologies: Manual, Automation, Regression, etc
- Tools/Frameworks like: Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, etc
- GitHub for source code repository.
- Online project management tools
- Daily work status along with weekly build for testing at your end
- Deployment on our staging server for testing purpose
- Daily/weekly communicate via emails, Skype calls, phone calls at scheduled timeslot
- Experience in executing design, development, troubleshooting, debugging of software
No reviews yet.