Human Resources in Mississauga
Location:Mississauga, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Other
Years of experience:
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) and ISO 9001 Quality Management.
• Experience in creating job postings, leading health and safety committees, incident reporting,
development and implementation of company-wide HR policies and procedures, mediation and
KPI reporting and management.
• Previous experience in leading orientation & on-boarding processes, training and development,
organizational development, staff recruitment and retention, employee relations, conflict
management and project management
• Proficient in a variety of computer software including: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Access and Outlook), SAP, JD Edwards, ADP,Easy Labor, Business Objects,
Lotus Notes, Google Mail, Lotus Notes, BaaN Vendor Software, and Microsoft Dynamics
NAV and Great Plains
• Practical experience using an HRIS system
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and use good judgment
I have worked in both management and administrative capacity for over 10 years. I am extremely proficient in all Microsoft office programs, and am familiar with the internet and all its applications.
I have skills in recruitment, appointment setting, developing and editing process and procedures and data entry/clean up.
I have successfully completed projects including the set-up and maintenance of CRM, human resource management, recruitment, and process development.
No reviews yet.