System Support and Network Admin in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Bilingual – speak, read and write English and French.
• Passionate, diligent and focused Engineer with 5+ years of cumulative experience as a
Network Engineer / System admin / Desktop Support Engineer
• Technical knowledge & proficiency in system administration, network maintenance,
hardware maintenance, operating systems, Linux, Windows (All versions) & MS- DOS and
the willingness to learn and effectively apply new technologies.
• Analytical thinker, consistently resolving ongoing issues, often called upon to consult on
problems that have eluded resolution by others.
• Extensive exposure to a comprehensive range of team activities, thrive on working in
• Demonstrated problem analysis/ resolution skills, ability to troubleshoot, solve problems
quickly & completely.
• Excellent client management skills innate ability to build strong, lasting and mutually
Good Knowledge on Microsoft Office Tools, office 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016).
No reviews yet.