Training specialist in Vancouver
Location:Vancouver, BC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Vocational training
Education field: Other
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Over the last twenty five years I have been involved from a Continuous Improvement, Project Management, Business Analyst and Training & Development perspective in the context of organizational change within the following sectors: Electronic Manufacturing, Mining, Pulp & Paper, Distribution, Construction, Banking, Community and Tourism, in both unionized and non-unionized environments.
• Management Continuous Improvement programs.
• Management Systems Implementation: Health & Safety (OHSAS 18001), Environment (ISO 14001) and Quality (ISO 9001).
• Management training from gap analysis to competency-based curriculum development to deployment and ROI.
• Document/content management system implementation.
• Performance Management, Recruitment & On-boarding System Implementation.
• Business process analysis and identification of functional needs.
• Customer Relation Management (CRM) systems.
• Mandatory Reliability Standards (MRS) implementation.
• Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) implementation.
• Learning Management System (LMS) implementation.
• Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems implementation.
• Organizational Assessment & Strategic Planning.
• Project Management.
• Employee & Labour Relations.
• Supply Chain Management.
MY MANAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATION STYLE:
• I understand the need for cautiousness, for security, for conformism while skillfully stimulating open-mindedness.
• I am skilled at recognizing the usefulness of work and positive contribution to the organization.
• I am a mobilizing person, flexible, patient, understanding and respectful of pace of progress.
• I use involvement to build commitment.
• My ACTIVITIES AT WORK are distributed as follows:
o 60% - MANAGE: make profitable; consolidate; lead; manage and/or apply; execute.
o 15% - BUILD: undertake; start realizations; materialize; set in motion.
o 15% - ASSIST: assist; help; make oneself available and even serve.
o 10% - INNOVATE: create; conceive; elaborate; explore; conceptualize.
I’m sure that I will bring valuable assets to your organization. My experience, coupled with my leadership and negotiation skills, reinforced by my high level of motivation and work ethic in generating quality work, make me an excellent candidate for consideration.
No reviews yet.