Human Resources Professional
Location: ()Education level: Masters
Education field: Other
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
xperienced in the development, interpretation and implementation of Human Resources strategy, administrative matter policies, guidelines, and procedures in development and emergency and varied contexts.
• Experience scaling up down of humanitarian programmes in Central African Republic
• Good knowledge of West & Central African Countries Labour laws and in dealing with employee representatives at country level.
• Proactive and capable of pursuing and undertaking multiple tasks, including management and supervisory responsibilities.
• Able to work collaboratively with senior management team and to work independently with minimum direction and supervision.
• Strong experience of working in multicultural, insecure and stressing environments.
• Well organized report-writing, presentation and facilitation skills.
• Ability and skills of negotiations, conflict management and risk management with internal and external stakeholders.
• Excellent command of spoken and written French & English.
• Comfortable with computer packages including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• Strong commitment to organizational mission, vision and values
No reviews yet.