Project Management Professional
Location:Halifax, NS, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Vocational training
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Award-winning Senior Project Management Professional and Management Consultant with 20+ years experience in Information Technology
Key Skills Overview:
* Planning and managing the successful delivery of concurrent infrastructure rollout, application development and enterprise solution deployment projects under tight deadlines in multiple business verticals: government (federal/provincial/municipal), healthcare, telecom, finance, insurance, education, startups and casinos.
* Proven ability to build strong and lasting relationships with distributed team members, stakeholders and clients.
* Establishing Governance frameworks and portfolio/organizational change management processes.
* Project Management Office establishment and business process design and improvement.
* Leveraging multiple planning and delivery methodologies and also the full Project Lifecycle and System Development Life Cycle for maximum flexibility in creating project successes.
No reviews yet.