Project and Product Manager in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Business
Years of experience:
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Skills and Experience:
-Creative and detail-oriented specialized in performing in fast-paced environments.
-Developed and managed diverse product and project plans to on-time successful completion from RFP to product
-Recognized for building strategic alliances and collaborations to fuel long term relationships.
• Completed research and integration plans for emerging technologies including wireless
protocols into existing and new products.
• Directed annual industry and competitor benchmarking, technical and market research, vendor
evaluations, and trend points to advance new products and refresh existing platforms.
• Designed custom product solutions with key clients achieving budget milestones.
• Delivered technical training and support programs expanding market share and developing new
• Actively managed cross-functional product teams including, but not limited to; Legal, IP and
strategic positioning, regulatory, compliance, health and safety and SR&ED and grant activities.
Over the last 10 years I have built my career on simple principals: Work smarter. Learn everyday. Take risks. Support community. Recognize effort. Respect all.
I believe that my experience across North America has prepared me to foster authentic and genuine connections, fast. I am recognized for my team spirit and weighted approach to clear communications strategies, add in the ability to proactively recognize, act upon, and fulfill partner and client needs, then serve it up with a dash of laughter!
My wide breadth of experience delivers versatility, energy and the ability to “hit the ground running” with service excellence that gets a crane onsite in the middle of the night. By maximizing all resources. managing and improving practices that are flexible and forward thinking to meet the needs of all stakeholders. people, products and planet win every time.
My mantra is simple, plan, do, check, take corrective action!
No reviews yet.