Editor, Writer, Content Producer
Location:Irvine, CA, United States (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Other
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
I'm a Southern California-based writer, editor, photographer and web content producer specializing in home and garden topics, landscape design, architecture, design history and the environment. I have written and edited thousands (yes, you read that correctly) of articles that have been published in print and online. Since 2008, I've been a writer/editor for About.com Home: Pool and Patio, and am a contributor for other shelter publications and websites like Houzz and Laguna Beach Magazine.
● Manage content for a highly trafficked home and garden website (the network reaches 89 million unique visitors a month.)
● Write, research, conduct interviews, and edit articles, slideshows, product reviews, blog posts, newsletters.
● Photograph and create easy-to-understand step-by-step tutorials, including one-of-a-kind design projects that have gained web popularity. Also curate photos for slideshows from Getty Images, Flickr, and other sources.
● Initiate and maintain contact with home and garden professionals for article ideas
● Develop an editorial calendar and drip content based on a seasonal and newsworthiness triggers
● Create and maintain all content via About's proprietary CMS.
● Create and manage a social media presence across multiple platforms
No reviews yet.