Java and Database Developer
Location:Edmonton, AB, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• 3+ years of experience in IT industry.
• Proficient in developing Java based N-Tier web applications and stand-alone applications.
• Strong experience in using Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts.
• Strong experience with standards compliant web design tools HTML, XHTML, JSON, CSS, XML-based applications.
• Widespread Experience in designing, developing of components for the Presentation Layer, Business Access Layer and Database Access Layer for applications, deployment and unit testing of Web based applications.
• In depth knowledge of database architecture, development and querying.
• Experience in writing TSQL, PL/SQL, Stored procedure and Cursors in SQL Server/Oracle 10g
• Experience in SQL Server and Oracle database design and development in writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and User Defined Functions.
• Experience in Oracle ApEx to create automated reports for couple of projects at work for a cli-ent as well for projects(during masters).
• Experience in various Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL) tasks using SSIS including tools like DTS and SSIS (2008 / 2012) Packages with proper control & data flow elements.
• Experience in developing Secure/Custom/Complex reports using SSRS.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Responsible, creative, quality focused and strategic.
• Exceptionally good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, set priorities, and quickly diffuse conflict situation
• Willing to relocate.
No reviews yet.