Marketing Communications Specialist
Location:Seattle, WA, United States (From home)Education level: Masters
Education field: Communication and journalism
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
As a communications professional with more than a decade of experience in the marketing field, I offer prospective employers an excellent return on their investment. Not only can I write quickly, thoroughly and compellingly, but I can efficiently self-edit and live for deadlines.
My varied experience includes writing and copy-editing articles and publications, press releases, presentations, design proposals, marketing collateral, direct mail, email campaigns, and web content. I also have demonstrated experience working with designers and web developers on various projects.
7 Reasons to Hire Me:
1. Excellent written communication skills, including copy writing and editing, presentation creation, and content curation expertise.
2. Experienced social media content producer, copywriter, and copy editor with expertise managing social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
3. Brand Ambassador extraordinaire, building awareness and customer engagement by writing compelling cross-channel copy including unique, high-quality web content to increase page rankings while maintaining a consistent brand voice across channels.
4. Well-versed in discovering trending topics, community needs, and audience interests across social media platforms and adjusting content and messaging accordingly.
5. Computer proficient: Adobe InDesign CS6, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and MS Office Suite.
6. Artistically inclined with skill in poetry, prose, graphics and illustration.
7. Proven ability to multitask effectively and manage priorities with demonstrated problem-solving skills and good attention to detail.
Examples of my work can be found at https://lynnelbott.contently.com.
No reviews yet.