DATABASE AND SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Location:Milan, Italy (From home)Education level: High school graduate
Education field: Engineering
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
As a database and systems administrator, over the past 18 years I have worked in the IT industry with positions in the European and American financial , energy, and industrial sectors.
I have experience in managing and developing Oracle, Microsoft Sql Server, Sybase, Informix and MySQL databases on basic and enterprise levels. I also do Linux, Solaris and Microsoft server administration for various clients
I offer both short term and 24x7 remote services that are capable of
1) ensuring availability and stability on hybrid Database systems
2) Monitoring Database systems security threats, performance and resource consumption.
3) Immediate responsive standby
4) Developing database systems from scratch.
5) Implementing advanced availability architectural designs like clustering and standby databases.
6) Migrations, upgrades and optimizing databases,
7) implementing fantastic costs cutting administrative initiatives for clients.
No reviews yet.