Market development in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
I worked for multi national companies, I trained and taught hundreds of professional the Canadian Securities
I also travel to South America for 10 years to develop and position different products for Canadian Companies
I support an Italian company join the Alternative Market in London
I am a team player who can work easily on his own with little supervision
• Proactive, effective and result oriented senior executive and strategic planner with strong business development insight and management skills. Fluent in French, English and Spanish.
• Managed a large team of directors as Vice President of a major financial institution.
• Served as head trainer for a multinational company successfully teaching hundreds of new, team, and seasonal consultants.
• Excellent communicator with strong persuasion skills.
• Successfully orchestrated and helped raised millions for a Media company through two public offerings.
• Designed and delivered a six-week sales program for financial consultants/stock exchange brokers, assistant and teams, resulting in measured increased sales.
• Identified a client niche for a major financial public traded company resulting in a 30% increase in sales over a four-year period.
• Prepared mandates for over 100 non-profit organizations on fund-raising methodologies.
• Corporate Representative for a one-year private/government project for women association
• Created and delivered basic financial program tailored for women at the Montreal Stock exchange, private multinational and professional group.
No reviews yet.