Grant writer Social Work Researcher
Location:Oakville, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Other
Years of experience: more than 5
BA, MSW, RSW - licensed Social Worker interested to work in Research, Grant/Proposal Writing, Program Redesign for nonprofits / social cause. Outstanding writing and research skills.
H I G H L I G H T S
• Meticulous detail oriented nonprofit grant proposal researcher-writer
• 5+ years’ frontline social work experience*
• Prior advertising copywriter career
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills and artistic presentation skills
• Advanced critical thinking, creative problem solving, and lifelong learning skills
• Extremely creative, intuitive, and empathic
• Passionate to help build capacity in organizations and individuals
*Home Suite Hope; The Women's Centre of Halton; Halton Community Legal Services; The Healing Oasis of Hamilton; Joseph Brant Hospital; Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada; Roma Community Centre; Polycultural Immigrant and Community Services of Peel
No reviews yet.