Sales and Marketing in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Well-rounded sales and marketing professional with 10+ years of work experience in the fields Home furnishing,' Retail fashion, Health & Fitness and Education. I hold a bachelor's degree in business administration major marketing. I'm an ambitious, goal oriented individual continuously seeking challenging opportunities.
• Managing the production and budget for marketing campaigns’ BTL material and monitoring
distribution timelines for various brick & mortar and channel partner locations.
• Planning monthly in-store promotional events which include new product launches, seasonal
offers, sale events and customer in-store shopping experience.
• Developing and reviewing the yearly marketing activities roadmap and budget to reach and
exceed ROI’s by store location.
• Creating digital marketing content and strategies to secure strong through products’ social media
pages, website, channel partners and affiliates online platforms.
• Organizing and leading setups for in-store PR events, tradeshows, sponsorships and external
cross functional events with brand affiliates.
• Collaborating with external partners and PR firms to develop strategies that drive traffic through
building brand awareness and increasing customer acquisition.
• Planning B2B and B2C strategic sales initiatives to increase revenue and meet and exceed ROI’s
No reviews yet.