International Business Development in Philadelphia
Location:Philadelphia, PA, United States (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
I have created several businesses, from being a master franchisee for a restaurant chain in Brazil to energy trading in Canada to building farms for investors. I can help plan a start-up, raise capital, train staff, create a brand, and develop business. Let me if I can help you!
Internationally experienced business executive competent with the organization and management of union and nonunion crews, contract negotiation, coordinating logistics for remote job sites, equipment maintenance, safety and training. Responsible for budgets, payroll, acquiring materials and supplies, reporting and overall project performance.
• Strong leadership skills that have motivated crews to bring projects in on time and budget.
• Dedication to instilling and maintaining high safety standards on each job site.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills for management and field personnel
• Sourced assets, assessed value and negotiated deals in order to create a profitable transaction for investors.
• Excellent project management skills with a proven record of handling multiple projects.
No reviews yet.