Software Testing in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Vocational training
Years of experience: more than 5
• 4.5 years' of IT experience in Software testing
• Experience in automation testing using RFT (JAVA), Selenium (JAVA, C#) with Cucumber, and Coded UI (C #) with Spec flow and basics of QTP.
• Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise Edition, TFS, MTM, Team Services, SharePoint, Rational Clear case, Eclipse.
• Experience in Page Object Model Frameworks, BDD frameworks (spec flow, cucumber), Hybrid Frameworks, ITCL (IBM) framework, data driven framework.
• Proficient in automating and executing test cases and have good knowledge in SQL Queries (both manual and automation).
• Possess good written, oral and interpersonal skills.
• Have mentored and trained junior engineering staffs and trainees.
• Experience of working across diverse functional domains like Travel, Transportation, Finance and e-commerce.
• Expertise in writing HLTCs, Test case writing/reviewing, Test case execution and Defect tracking.
• Good understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC), Software testing life cycle (STLC).
• Experience in working with V-model and Agile methodology.
• Proficient in manual testing(Smoke, Functional, Negative, Regression etc.), UI testing & database testing on Web Applications, Browser compatibility on Web based, Desktop based applications.
• Analyzing, reviewing and evaluating automated scripts, Test Cases and test reports prepared by other team members.
No reviews yet.