Location:Mississauga, ON, Canada (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Project Management / Team Leading
• Functioned as Test Team Leader for a project worth 50% in savings at DSN Chemical
• Repeatedly lauded by colleagues and managers for leading by example
• Awarded in the top 5% by the Manager in the Annual KPI at Bell
• Exceptional organizational skills, analytical and problem solving skills
Business Analysis and Problem Solving
• Elicited requirements via interviews, observation, document analysis, and other business analysis techniques.
• Created documentation for operational processes and technical standards, from textual to diagrams.
• Analyzed processes, reports, and data to identify gaps and inefficiencies, and recommend possible solutions.
Business Process Improvement
• Automated daily progress reports to reduce update time from 3 hours to 30 minutes by using macros and advanced MS Excel tools resulting in increased efficiency.
• Developed Quality check tool (daily and monthly scorecard and dashboard) to improve visibility by projects, customers, region, and week.
• Implemented IT Training sessions to further literacy development at DSN Chemical Transportation.
Great Oral and Written Communicator
• Recognized at work for exceptional communication with clients, both business to business and business to customer
• Awarded at school for participating and winning in competition
• Fluent in English, Hindi, Gujarati and Swahili
• Over 7 years of experience in various sectors and industries
• Proven success in both technical and non-technical field with a strong focus on relationship management and people skills.
• Transferrable skills like project management, customer service and working well under pressure
No reviews yet.