ECE, Experienced Virtual Assistant
Location:Manila, Philippines (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Engineering
Years of experience:
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering graduate (Dean’s listed)
- Postgraduate MHS course certificate
- Well-versed in English written & verbal communication
- Phone, chat and email support
- Knowledgeable in PC hardware & software troubleshooting, PC internet connectivity troubleshooting, MS Windows, MS Office: Word, Excel, PPT, AV/anti-spyware removal programs, OpenOffice, PDF and logo creation.
- Lessor/ Landlord
- Technical/ Customer contact associate (Clientlogic-Sony Vaio)
- Technical Tier 2/ Customer/ Installation Support eRep (Peoplesupport-Earthlink cable)
- Personal Secretary to the Ospital ng Maynila Department of Dermatology Chairman, M.D.
- Virtual Assistant to an N.M.D.
- Customer Service Representative
- ESL tutor for rarejob.com.ph
- Data contractor for www.buysend.com
- Wikipedia Consultant
- Attained the team's highest Quality Assurance (QA) - EarthLink US week 295
- Attained the team's highest Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) - EarthLink US week 308
- Elance client ratings
I can deliver on applied jobs in satisfactory results under standards required with the experience and skills acquired from several jobs I've handled. The recognition for quality assurance and customer satisfaction received from EarthLink, ratings, and feedback from Elance clients can attest to my competencies and work ethics on how I get the job done!
No reviews yet.