Front End Developer
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• Having 4+ years of professional IT experience in the field of Web Application Development, UI Development including Client/Server technologies.
• Experience in creating comprehensive web applications using MEAN stack implemented with MS SQL, Express, Angular 2 and Node.js.
• Experience in working with Angular 2/4 modules, services, templates, directives, services and dependency injection to create a SPA.
• Hands on Experience on Angular CLI (Command line Interface).
• Expertise in implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications Node.js along with Express JS.
• Working Knowledge with Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
• Manipulated data using CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations.
• Used various features in Angular like data binding, routing, custom filters, custom directives to meet various customized requirements.
• Experience in using XML/JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications.
• Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
• Working experience of control version tools like Git and GitHub.
• Experience in all phases of software development life cycle SDLC, which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modelling, Design/Architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment.
No reviews yet.