JSE Stockbroking - BDA Systems
Location:Cape Town, South Africa (On-site)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Other
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
possible, assist in the development of colleagues to contribute successfully as a team.
• Ethnical and methodical, yet able to be creative when it is needed.
• Good at assessing and managing high risk situations.
• Excellent record keeping and other office management skills.
• Able to work under pressure yet remain focused.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• High standards of service in an environmental where all role players co-operatively to attain peace,
harmony and success.
Head of Administration
ANGLORAND SECURITIES: 24.10.2016 TO PRESENT
• Administrative duties and assistance as and when required
• Managing of client queries and requests
• Providing assistance in equity trading activities
• Preparing share transfers
• Estate Late valuations
• Booking of allocations to clients
• Balancing and keeping carry accounts under control
• Requesting scrip lending and returns and balancing of loan book
• Overseeing ECS settlements on ECS and BDA
• Assisting with Annual Audit
• Updating of OTC prices
• Preparing tax information for clients on request
• Daily release of broker’s notes
• Processing of clients deposits
• JSE ENDF reporting monthly
• Private placings/Bookbuilds – sending of orders
• Balancing DA and stock positions
• Overseeing Corporate Actions
• Facilitation of opening clients – Non-Controlled and Controlled clients
• Set up RMA’S for Non Controlled Clients
• Registering Traders on the JSE’s portal and checking that the information is correct
• Arranging access on BDA, requesting new Lu’s and signon’s from the JSE
No reviews yet.