Paralegal immigration, Assistant in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Legal
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Reliable person who aims to get the job done.
Multi-task result oriented immigration professional looking for an opportunity where I can
directly manage files with little supervision while maintaining a high level of
professionalism and efficiency.
HR Management Certificate UQAM To complete in 2018
Law Certificate UQAM April 2010
Paralegal Technology Studies O'Sullivan College May 2002
COMPETENCIES AND ABILITIES:
• Languages: English, French, Spanish and Portuguese;
• Able to translate documents from French to English and vice versa;
• Able to meet deadlines while working efficiently;
• Very good computer skills (MAC and PC environments);
• Problem solver, able to manage priorities, good management of high work load and
able to work autonomously with little direction;
• Positive attitude at work and able to communicate with colleagues and clients, very
good sense of adaptation; and
• Great sense of customer service (both internal and external clients).
No reviews yet.