Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (From home)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
A responsible and dedicated professional, who takes initiative, is adaptable to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines. 10+ Years in Quality Assurance, Professional Writing, Editing and Proof Reading.
* Company blogs, insights articles, and training material
* Technical and Business Document Writing (RFPs, RFIs, and SOWs)
Additional experience in Project Management, Team Lead and Business Analysis with ability to negotiate appropriate project scope, schedule, and resource requirements. Works well under pressure while leading multiple projects simultaneously. Efficiently monitors project timelines and milestones and has a proven track record in establishing and maintaining healthy working relationships with team members and stakeholders. Knowledge and practice in Waterfall and Agile methodologies. Fundamental knowledge of HTML, HTML5 / CMS.
* IAAP CPACC Certification (Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies)
* Professional Web Accessibility Auditing, Ryerson University
* Accessible Word & PDF Documents, Accessibility Ontario
* Associate’s Certificate in Business Analysis, McMaster University
* Helping Clients Succeed – Filling Your Pipeline / Qualifying Opportunities
* From a general development perspective, I focus on the topics of professional writing, team and leadership development, communication, conflict resolution, performance management, project management, business analysis, and accessibility.
No reviews yet.