Healthcare Management Professional
Location:New York, NY, United States (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Medical and Health Professions
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Technical- Healthcare Management, Administration & Recruiting, Business Management, Planning, Promotion and Development, Strategic Planning, Financial Analysis, Budgeting, P&L, Operational Strategy and Planning, Process Planning, Development & Improvement, Marketing & Sales, Contract Negotiation, Quality Monitoring and Control, Clinical Research, ICH-GCP Guidelines, Drug Approval Process, Project Management, Monitoring & Coordination, Teaching and Mentoring, Administration and Coordination of any business, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat and REDCap application.
Personal- Leadership & Organizational Skills, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Team Building and Team Management, Crisis Management, Risk management, Analytical Ability, Excellent Oral & Written Communication, Decision making, Ability to Work Independently and under pressure, Interpersonal Skills, Time Management, Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Judgment, Attention to Details, Pro-activeness, Customer Service, Conflict Management, Negotiations, Public Speaking, Motivation Skills, Tri-lingual.
Certification & Licenses:
1. Certification in Business Basics in MBA-ICFAI University, Sikkim.
2. ICH GCP Guidelines, Clinical Trial Monitoring and Research Site Coordination-Kriger Research
Center, Ontario, Canada.
3. Protecting Human Research Participants-National Institute of Health (NIH), US.
4. Licensed Private School Teacher-Education Department, University of the State of New York,
US. Permit No. 545613933 (renewal pending).
5. Licensed to practice anywhere in India as an Orthopedic Surgeon-Medical Council of India.
No reviews yet.