Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: PHD
Education field: Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
• Dynamic immunology scientist with expertise in checkpoint pathways, inflammatory disease, pathogens and cancer.
• Ability to prioritize, multitask and execute in a fast-paced and timeline driven environment.
• Experience writing scientific proposals, grants, study reports, technical documents (e.g. SOPs, RFPs) and academic manuscripts.
• Editor of a textbook on inflammation.
• Experience collaborating with contract research organizations, pharmaceutical and academic partners.
• Team player with demonstrated leadership and management of employees and students.
• Technical skills in molecular & cell biology, immunology (e.g. flow cytometry, T cell functional assays), assay development and animal models of disease.
No reviews yet.