Location:Calgary, AB, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Business
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
• Data programming in STATA, Matlab, and R.
• Statistical and econometric methods.
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis for economic and financial research.
• Data collection, organization and assessment.
• Application of econometric analytical skills to original research on public policy.
• Microeconomic and macroeconomic theory.
• Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
• Accounts payable, bookkeeping and budget management.
No reviews yet.