.Net Devolper / Technology consultant
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
I have 8 years experience in .Net technology
extensive programming experience in Visual Studio.NET using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, WCF, Silverlight, HTML 5 and SQL Server 2008,2012.
• Hands on experience in verticals such as, Banking & Finance, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Media and Educational Services.
• Extensive Knowledge on Microsoft .NET Design Patterns including Singleton and MVP.
• Expertise in data-centric web and windows applications, with a focus on all tires in 3-Tire architecture.
• Experienced in Implementing Microsoft Enterprise Library.
• Basic knowledge of MVC, MVVM and AngularJS.
• Development Experience also includes database related work primarily using MS SQL Server 2008 & Oracle 11g.
• Experience with Database development experience using tables, triggers, views, stored procedures in PL/SQL & T-SQL and also performed Database Normalization.
• Implemented N-Tier Architecture and integrated the UI with Data base for data retrieval and manipulation using ADO.NET data objects and ADO.NET Entity Framework.
• Strong Database Design and Development experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Extensively used Ajax and Ajax Toolkit for UI developing
• Experience in securing web applications using ASP.Net authentication and authorization mechanisms.
• Good knowledge and experiences of in WCF Services.
• In Depth knowledge of all phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) especially on Agile Scrum with concentration on requirement analysis, technical system design, development and implementation of various application.
• Experience in working on data migration activity.
• Known for excellent troubleshooting skill; Able to analyze code and engineer well-researched, cost effective and responsive solutions, Worked on production support environment.
• Performed N-Unit Testing for testing the Applications and Proficient in writing Unit Test Cases for Business logic, Web services and WCF.
• Experience with Software Configuration Management (SCM) Tools like Team Foundation Server, and Visual SourceSafe
• Proficient in developing applications using Object Oriented (OO) programming concepts.
• Major strengths are familiarity with multiple software systems, ability to learn quickly new technologies, adapt to new environments, self motivated, team player focused adaptive and quick learner with excellent interpersonal, technical and communication skills.
• Completed Microsoft 70-461 Querying Microsoft SQL Server '12-16 T-SQL
• Completed Microsoft 70-513Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
• Got best performer award in the HPE
No reviews yet.