Location:New York, NY, United States (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Communication and journalism
Years of experience:
Attributes that best describes:
• Publishing and Spanish Language Consultant with more than 10 years of experience
• Funding CEO of Sudaquia Group, LLC, and its divisions Sudaquia Editores -
www.sudaquia.net and Sudaquia Publishing Services – www.sudaquiaps.com
• As President and Publisher of Sudaquia Editores, has signed more than 100 books and has published more than 90 titles in the last 5 years.
• Project Manager and English to Spanish translator of the books The Secrets of Angel Healing by Sabi Hilmi, and Take me with you by Carlos Frias for Penguin Books.
• Project Manager and English to Spanish translator of the book It Worked for Me: In Life and Leadership by Colin Powell for HarperCollins.
• Project manager and English to Spanish translator in various projects for Girl Scouts of America.
• Production Project Manager for the trimestral newsletter The Rosengarten Report.
• New Business Manager for the news website Analitica.com.
• Photographer with more than 10 years of experience in documentary, portrait, event and product photography.
• Production Project Manager and Photographer of Por los llanos de Apure at Armando Michelangeli Ayala Publisher.
• Funding CEO of Producciones Positiva Digital – www.positivadigital.com
• Industry Experience: Print and Digital Publishing, Non-Profits, Film Studios, Insurance, Real Estate Developers, and Retail
• Spanish Native Speaker
• Skill Sets: Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Photomechanics.
No reviews yet.