Location:Manila, Philippines (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Liberal arts and humanities
Years of experience:
Attributes that best describes:
• Have been recognized for exemplary performance with most of the companies – for outstanding KPI results (most recent one was with Telstra for Prepaid Services; achieved 83% FCR for the months of April and May (coming from 77% back in Jan and Feb).
• First ever Centre Manager of Telstra’s Captive Contact Centre (applied for the role and won against several other Senior Managers and Directors) and was able to lead the Small Business Team to a successful year in 2013-2014 (performance better than onshore counterparts in Melbourne).
• Has been chosen to represent the Philippine Centre several times outside of the country (HSBC: sent to the US and the UK) and with Telstra (sent twice to Australia).
• Part of the Telstra Supersites Leadership Team and involved heavily on cost reduction and management initiatives (was able to provide several process-improvement measures which resulted to cost savings amounting to 750,000 AUD).
• Recognized several times during Quarterly Business Reviews for turning negative performance around (Optus, T-Mobile UK, Telstra).
• Creation of a robust Engagement / Rewards and Recognition Program for the QEnergy Philippines centre which has turned performance around and minimized attrition and absenteeism figures.
No reviews yet.