Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Ottawa
Location:Ottawa, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Engineering
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• 11+ years of extensive Software Engineering experience with expertise in defining & managing the products along with tracking its development from end to end.
• Managing activities right from the conceptualization stage to the execution; involving finalization of scope and requirements, scheduling, progress monitoring, execution, testing, implementation and closure activities.
• Expertise in onboarding applications and understanding the domain in quick time and deliver a high quality product.
• Planning experience with expertise in building multiple internet applications in a fast paced environment, mobile product management across Android and iOS.
• Hands-on experience in analyzing the product features and understanding the feature usage by customers. Critically examining the product and suggesting corrective actions to improve the feature usage. Deeply involved in Product feature discussions.
• My communication skills allow me to communicate effectively with varied personality types, whilst my total commitment to a program enables me to work on multiple product features which have high customer expectations.
• Actively involved in customer engagement at various levels of product lifecycle and work in the team as the face of customers.
No reviews yet.