Location:Vancouver, BC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Years of experience: Less than 2 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
- BSc., Ecology & Zoology, University of Otago.
- Internship at the University of Iceland. Morphometric analysis of trophic polymorphism in Arctic Charr.
- Visitor Host/ Tour Guide at The Royal Albatross Centre, NZ.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and diligent worker.
No reviews yet.