Technical Writer in Ottawa
Location:Ottawa, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Liberal arts and humanities
Years of experience: more than 5
I’m a Technical Writer and Editor who graduated from a Technical Writing Graduate Program at Algonquin College in December 2016. I have excellent project management, research, writing, editing and leadership skills and thrive on building good relationships and coaching others. My prior career was in social services as a case manager, coordinator for adults with disabilities.
I have the following qualifications:
• University degree in English and Technical Writing Graduate Certificate
• Excellent writer, researcher, copyeditor and proofreader of other’s materials, with meticulous
attention to grammar, punctuation, style, tone, and consistency
• Website management and content development experience with WordPress,
• Wrote local environmental articles and social media development at Tree Ottawa
• Ability to prioritize workload and to provide attention to detail
• Problem solving, organization and multitasking skills
• Project management experience with ability to develop procedures, guidelines and processes
• Coordination, leadership, coaching and mentoring skills from prior career
No reviews yet.