HR, Finance, Lean Six Sigma etcetra
Location:Vancouver, BC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: N/A
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
I speak a total of five languages; namely: English (First Language speaking, reading, and writing proficiency) Urdu/ Hindi, Punjabi, Afrikaans (200 year old Dutch), and an indigenous African language.
In 2016 alone, I also attained three scholarships totaling $3500.
Here is an updated expertise overview so you can see how I can benefit your clientele; as follows:
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, CPHR Candidate, and pursuing PMP designation.
• Finance (5 years of technical knowledge)
• HR (1.2 years of experience) and HR Policy Reviewing (3 years of experience)
• Recruitment Systems (7 months) and Database Systems (10 years plus experience)
• OH&S Manual construction, OH&S Policy Reviewing etcetera (7 months).
• Advance level end-user computing (10 years plus experience)
• Events Coordination (1 year)
• Peer Coaching (7 months)
CPHR Candidate and pursuing PMP Designation
Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Surrey, BC January 2010 – April 2017
Bachelor of Business Administration - Human Resources
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, Port Elizabeth, South Africa January 2007 – April 2009
Bachelors in Commerce - Accounting (Credits transferred into Kwantlen)
Six Sigma Global Institute- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate 2017
BC Construction Safety Alliance- Construction Safety Training System Certificate (CSTS-09) 2016
BC Construction Safety Alliance- Principles of Health and Safety Management Certificate 2015
Level C CPR/AED 2015
International Computers Drivers License IT Diploma level 1-4 January 2003 - December 2005
Toastmasters International Youth Leadership Program Certification 2004
No reviews yet.