HR, Finance, Lean Six Sigma etc.
Location:Vancouver, BC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: N/A
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
My name is Moeed Ahmad. I have been seeking a part time HR role of this nature as I can utilize my varied skills while also helping me further develop as a business professional.
I graduated from Kwantlen Polytechnic University in 2017 with a Bachelor in Business Administration in Human Resources Management. I am actively pursuing a Certified Professional in Human Resources designation (currently a CPHR Candidate) and obtaining advanced knowledge of recruitment through an online certification program offered by Recruiter.com.
I have supplemented my formal education by acquiring roughly 1.5 years of HR related work experience through Co-op work, practicum, three different volunteer roles, covering non-profit, construction, and high tech sectors.
I previously completed a Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting in South Africa, am a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, and can speak 5 different languages (English, Urdu/Hindi, Punjabi, Afrikaans, and an indigenous African language).
Below is a summary that provides more specific detail on my areas of expertise:
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, CPHR Candidate, and pursuing PMP designation.
• HR/ Project management experience (3 months intensive)
• Turnkey HR software (3 months); Project Tracking Software (3 months)
• HR (1.5 years of experience) and HR Policy Reviewing (3 years of experience)
• Finance (5 years of technical knowledge)
• Recruitment Systems (10 months) and Database Systems (10 years plus experience)
• Events Coordination (1 year)
• OH&S Manual construction, OH&S Policy Reviewing etcetera (7 months).
• Advance level end-user computing (10 years plus experience)
• Peer Coaching (7 months)
CPHR Candidate and pursuing PMP Designation
Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Surrey, BC January 2010 – April 2017
Bachelor of Business Administration - Human Resources
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, Port Elizabeth, South Africa January 2007 – April 2009
Bachelors in Commerce - Accounting (Credits transferred into Kwantlen)
Recruiter.com- Recruiter Certification Program (Expected Completion) May 2018
Six Sigma Global Institute- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate 2017
BC Construction Safety Alliance- Construction Safety Training System Certificate (CSTS-09) 2016
BC Construction Safety Alliance- Principles of Health and Safety Management Certificate 2015
Level C CPR/AED 2015
International Computers Drivers License IT Diploma level 1-4 January 2003 - December 2005
Toastmasters International Youth Leadership Program Certification 2004
No reviews yet.