Customer Service in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Visual and Performing arts
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec
• English and History: Joint Specialization
Champlain St-Lambert CEGEP, Longueuil, Québec
English (fluent), Cantonese (fluent) and French (fluent)
● Extensive knowledge in following conduct for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
● Expert in the structure and content of the English language, including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
● Very attentive, giving full attention to customers, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and conveying empathy.
● Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
● Have experience with children, the elderly and handicapped persons.
No reviews yet.