Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Business
Years of experience:
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• An MBA and engineering graduate with around 13 years of experience as a Senior Business Solutions Analyst in finance industry sectors with major emphasis in Banking.
• Experienced in gathering user requirements, analyzing and preparing Project Deliverables and proposed changes for process improvement.
• Skilled creating Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Unified Modeling Language (UML).
• Excellent experience in working on Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, charts, vlookup, formulas etc), Power point, Visio and Microsoft word.
• Demonstrated ability to work actively in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP) and Waterfall methodologies.
• Proficient in transforming business requirements into functional specifications
• Excellent knowledge of various requirement elicitation techniques.
• Excellent Documentation skills to generate Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Specification Document (FSD) and Project Charter.
• Have rich experience in consulting, implementation, business analysis, testing (product, SIT/UAT), SDLC, product development and project management.
• Project and Team Management Skills: Have handled various teams as a lead and have worked very closely with the program management team. Good exposure to Project management.
• Experience working with Agile methods using LPD and KANBAN
• Six Sigma Yellow belt trained
• Worked at various levels and roles with the Flagship Core banking product ‘Finacle’ of Infosys Technologies Ltd.
• Have excellent communication, Team management, and client interfacing skills.
• Have worked with multinational banks & Financial Institutions like DBS Singapore, ABN Amro bank, Banco del Bajio – Mexico, Banca Mifel- Mexico, BNB Barbados and Fannie Mae.
No reviews yet.