Administrator - Human Resource
Location:Nairobi, Kenya (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• Experienced human resource specialist.
• Expertise in creating, managing and administering HR systems, making straight policies and procedures with compliance laws.
• Employee relations, benefits, payroll Specialist, database management, ensuring compliance of all legal and government reporting and policies for the divisions.
• Recruitment efforts for exempt and non-exempt positions; schedule interviews, coordinate temporary staffing for the division and provide guidance to associates.
• Ensure compliance and consistency of company policies, procedures and best practices.
• Orientations and process new hire paperwork, ensuring compliance with company requirements on time. Generate, organized, updated and maintained personnel files and the HR database. Administer and bring together employee training and development programs.
Bachelor of commerce –finance option. Diploma Human Resource Management Advanced Diploma in Computer Programming and System Design. Dbase111+ Programming Computer packages: MS-DOS, Microsoft Excel, Ms Access, Microsoft Word, Lotus 1-2-3 and various accounting packages (FoxPro, SAP Business One, Orion Accounting System).
Language proficiencies: English and Swahili
No reviews yet.