Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (On-site)Education level: Masters
Education field: Visual and Performing arts
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
• +7 Years of experience in Photography, Photo-Reporter, Travel Reportage, Interiors, Sport Photography, Food Photography, Events Reportage, Advertising, Contents for Social Networks and website. I’ve worked for Press Companies, Fashion, Sportswear, Luxury and Food brands.
• Respected leader of creative teams, multimedia divisions and corporate communications departments. Conceptualize and orchestrate reportage, editorial contents and campaigns for national and international application.
• Particular focus on the ideation and production of innovative photographic contents projects and reportage.
• Still life and studio expert, shooting for commercial, e-commerce products, contents for marketing materials
• Good skills in coordination of other photographers, videographer, shooting crew and studio equipment based on planning.
• Art direction and planning skills for shooting and photo-video project, production and post- production, retouching and color control.
• Management of equipment, photo, video, lights, models, suppliers and organization and set up of photo shoots.
• ContentsforBrandCommunication • Shooting
• FocusGroup&MarketResearchPhotography • ContentsforMarketingMaterials
Operating Systems: Mac Os X, Windows 98, 2000, XP
Microsoft Applications: Word, Excell, Access, Power Point Photoshop 7.0, Indesign 4.0, Lightroom
HTML programming language: Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox. Outlook Express, Entourage, iMail
UNIVERSITA LA SAPIENZA, Rome, Italy
First class Degree in Arti e Scienze dello Spettacolo Specialization in Cinema and Photography, December, 2009 First class degree – 180 credits
From Janauary 2005 to October 2009
SCUOLA ROMANA DI FOTOGRAFIA, Rome, Italy
Master in Advanced Reportage
Post-degree level in Advanced Reportage (Prof. Mastrorillo e Dal Poz), Landscape (Prof. Improta), Digital Photo (Prof. Colloreta), from October 2012 to July 2013
Masterclass in Personal Research (Prof. Pieroni) July 2013
Master in Photojournalism
Post-degree level in Art, Photojournalism, Communication, Advertising, Photo and Video Production (from January 2010 to June 2010)
KAPLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, Auckland, New Zealand
Intermediate level (from September 02nd to October 09st 2011)
CENTRE OF IRELAND SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, Dublin, Ireland
Elementary level (from August 02nd to 29st, 2009)
• ITALIANMothertongue • ENGLISHAdvanced
• SPANISHElementary • FRENCHElementary
No reviews yet.