PROCESS IMPROVEMENT , SOX, IT
Location:Atlanta, GA, United States (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Applications Manager with over 15 years of IT or Information Technology experience. Areas of expertise include peoplesoft, Business Objects,Teradata Data Warehouse,Dig Data, Hadoop, Informatica and ERP . Proven ability to manage a team which is responsible for multiple projects and production working with a wide range of groups and individuals on project delivery and implementation with a focus on process, procedures around complex judgmental / specialized issues. Leads all aspects of solutions development in Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and OLAP platforms. Well-organized, results-oriented professional with proven ability to implement standards, processes, and procedures that improve business functionality and profitability Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. ITIL and Six Sigma Black Belt Certified. SARBANES-OXLEY ACT COMPLIANCE.
T-Mobile Inc. Atlanta, GA, 2006 – Present
Data Warehousing Manager /Partner Delivery Manager/ Sr Partner Delivery Manager
• Oversees the vendor relationship and delivery of outsourced services. Supporting the Technology function, partners with senior management to evaluate vendor performance, needs assessment, spend optimization and risk management
• Coordinate applications and projects with infrastructure to ensure smooth operations and business results.
• Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements to meet timelines and milestones.
• Create and organize the project framework for successful delivery of in-house application for the import and analysis of data to support both the operations and finance components of the business.
• Design and implement strategies, programs and processes necessary to build the human capital required to execute business strategies.
• Manage functions such as providing strategies; solutions and support based on Business/IT project management experience and knowledge of outsource modeling.
• Manage multiple development projects; develop groups and/or application support functions for a major business segment. Oversee the development and implementation of multiple, complex, organization-wide systems. Plan and execute all systems SOX compliance controls.
• Participate in the hiring process, conduct performance/compensation reviews, manage internal policies and procedures, set project plans, and overseeing the progress of projects.
• Provide documentation, support and training for systems and processes developed to meet corporate and divisional goals
Supervise the Business Applications team, including all projects that relate to the Data Warehouse system, software development, and software implementation.
• Work closely with client departments in development and implementation of application programs having impact on improving the business.
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows NT/2000/XP, HP-UX, Sun Solaris, UNIX/LINUX
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: SQL
OLAP/REPORTING PLATFORMS: Hyperion, Business Objects
DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENTS: Informatica, Queryman
DATABASES/RDBMS: MySQL, Oracle 10g/9i, Teradata, Erwin
DESIGN PLATFORMS: RUP, Visio
BUSINESS SOFTWARE: Microsoft Office Suite, Rational
No reviews yet.