Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Architecture
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
• Proficient with Autocad,Photoshop,Illustrator, 3DS MAX,Revit,Google Sketchup, Calculux,Dialux,SAP,Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong background in retail, commercial,product , entertainment design and illumination projects.
• Knowledge of design, trends, construction methodology, materials application and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness.
• Advanced knowledge of furniture, fixture and equipment, architectural/interior finishes, lighting, art signage, color and materials to carryout design intent.
• Advanced knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
• Advanced knowledge of building regulations and safety codes.
• Experience in estimates, purchasing, space planning, budget control, and vendor contracts.
• Solid communication, analytical and problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work both independently and in team environment and meet tight deadlines.
• Thrives in collaborative work environments.
No reviews yet.