Customer Service - Radio Broadcasting
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Other
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Goal-driven professional that makes real-time decisions, and resolve issues in a way that propels
innovation and growth.
- Effective, personable team player, with superior interpersonal skills, who consistently strives for
- Excellent organizer with solid events planning and problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can work independently and handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Quick learner who can rapidly master all aspects of job with limited training.
- Computer proficient in Windows, MAC, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Internet
Explorer, Safari, Zendesk, and multiple social media platforms.
Post-Graduate Certificate in Radio Broadcasting with Honours, Humber, Toronto, Canada
Smart Serve, Toronto, Canada
TESOL, Auckland, New Zealand
Bachelor of Arts in Film and Video, UCCA, Farnham, England
No reviews yet.